Return to Home Page
Celebrating the Future

Celebrating The Future; Looking At The Past

Pictures and descriptions courtesy of Chris Nygaard.

Click here to view past images
Click here to view past images

Another early Ladies Aid cookbook from 1905. A lot of interesting ads. and home remedies.

Ladies Aid cookbook from 1905

      City of Wesley
      105 2nd Street Wesley, IA 50483  |  Phone: 515-679-4292
      Contact Us  |  Site Map  |  Terms of use  
      E-notify RSS Feeds Facebook